- -10%4,04 €Instead of4,49 €
- 5,49 €
- -10%4,22 €Instead of4,69 €
- 3,49 €
- out of stockView product2,39 €
- out of stockView product2,99 €
- out of stockView product5,89 €
- out of stockView product5,49 €
- out of stockView product21,99 €
- out of stock-50%View product2,50 €Instead of5,00 €
- DiscontinuedView product16,70 €
- DiscontinuedView product18,00 €
- out of stockView product5,00 €
While no date exists for the foundation of the Brasserie de Saint Sylvestre, it’s clear that it was in operation well before the French Revolution in 1789. The brewery’s recent history begins in 1954 when Pierre Ricour took over operations from his father. He set about modernising the brewery and from 1966 to 1980 the brewery saw significant changes and rapid expansion.
In 1983, with help from his two sons Ricour launched Bière de Mars, a spring beer with a production of 8000 litres, with the aim of selling its produce outside of the Flanders region.
It was in 1985 that the brothers replaced their father at the head of the company, launching 3 Monts, which rapidly became a hit with customers around the world.
In 1997 the brewery launched La Gavroche, which aims to recreate beers of yesteryear. Over the last 20 years, the brewery has continued to go from strength to strength.