Saveur Bière's Something for Everyone Collection consists of 12 beers in 12 different styles, all sourced from award-winning breweries.
We're confident that this collection of classic beers contains a bottle for every palate. In fact, whether it's dark Coffee Porter, rich, fruity Belgian Tripel, bitter IPAs or bright, yeasty Saison, and much, much more, we're sure you'll find your favourite style and fill in the blanks in your beerducation.
The Something for Everyone collection includes:
- Bosteels Tripel Karmeliet – Fruity, yeasty, bright and malty, Saveur Bière's best-selling beer is possibly the ultimate Belgian Triple
- Weihenstephan Vitus – a true classic of the genre, this Hefe Weizen is full of generous wheat malts and delicious continental hops
- Camden Hells Lager is an English beer with aromas of malt, hops, citrus and herbs.
- Tempest Red Eye Flight is a Porter prepared with cocoa and brown sugar to bring out touches of caramel, chocolate and spices.
- Saison Dupont – Classic Belgian Saison with a vibrant fruity yeast character
- Thornbridge Jaipur – A momentous IPA full of solid malts and fruity, floral hops.
- Omnipollo Nabucodonosor is a powerful double IPA with notes of citrus, grapefruit, malt and hops that gives the beer a considerable bitterness.
- Founders All Day IPA in a canned IPA session, low in alcohol but strong in character, with touches of citrus, pine and hops to give a marked bitter taste.
- Del Borgo ReAle – Fruity Pale Ale brewed with Del Borgo's typical Italian flair
- Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale – Smooth creamy Wheat Ale with a superb hops character.
- Petrus Aged Red is a Belgian Sour Ale from Brasserie De Brabandere that reveals flavors of caramel, fruit, cherry, wood and flowers.
-St Bernardus Abt 12 – Classic Belgian Abbaye Ale full of characteristic fruity malts and spicy yeast tones
At HOPT we want to bring you the very best beers, right to your door. Sometimes, one of the bottles listed is out of stock, in which case we'll replace it with a bottle of equivalent or greater value to ensure your experience at HOPT is the best it can be!
Light, bright IPA to the blackest Porters
Zesty hops to rich coffee tones
Sweet malty Quadrupel to bitter IPA