Celebrate Oktoberfest with this selection of five superb German beers !
Available at last, the real beer served during the Oktoberfest by Paulaner!
A traditional German beer specially brewed for the Oktoberfest.
A traditional Märzen beer, the perfect pairing for Bavarian cuisine
|Assortment Beer Count|
|Assortment Style Count|
|Assortment Country Count|
|Assortment Color Count|
|Number of bottles|
Celebrate Oktoberfest right now!
To coincide with the 183rd Oktoberfest, which has just opened its doors in Munich, Saveur Bière lets you join the celebrations from the comfort of your own home, with this assortment of six of the best German beers to grace the event.
- Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest Märzen: a traditional German amber beer with caramel, malt, and hops notes, brewed by one of Munich’s oldest breweries dating from 1417.
- Hofbräu Oktoberfest Bier: brewed to 6.3%, this malty, herby, hoppy brew boasts a soft, caramel ensemble.
- Löwenbrau Oktoberfestbier: pouring pale yellow, this Märzen-style beer is full of toasty malt, and fruity, peppery flavours.
- Paulaner Oktoberfestbier: a German classic since 1818, this bottom-fermented beer is a the original Paulaner Oktoberfest beer, with malty, caramel, and herby notes.
- Spaten Oktoberfestbier: one of the few amber beers that you’ll find at Oktoberfest, with soft, bitter flavours mingling with malt and fruit tones.
- Weihenstephaner Festbier: light, golden German blonde with soft cereal, malt and hops flavours set against a subtly bitter backdrop.
Anti-breakage packagingOur terms of delivery
Your fidelity rewarded: Create an accountOur loyalty program (Club Hopt)
Our customers love us and we love them back!eKomi
The largest beer choice on the internetWho we are!
Don't waste a drop!
Subscribe to our newsletter to take advantage of your loyalty benefits, exclusive offers and to receive our latest hopped novelties.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
Saveur Bière is France's market-leader for online beer sales, offering an ever growing range of bottled beers, beer pumps, beer glasses, and beer assortments. Our young, dynamic team has just one goal – customer satisfaction. To ensure our clients are 100% satisfied, we do everything possible to offer a quality service, responding to the needs of our customers and searching out the finest beers you'll find anywhere. True specialists in beer and breweries, our IT, logistics, purchasing, sales and customer-service teams work hard every day to make sure your customer experience is the best it can be.
The abuse of alcohol is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly.
Alcohol consumption by pregnant women is strongly discouraged. The sale of alcohol to minors is strictly prohibited. By accessing our products, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age. InterDrinks, Lille, France
©2021 InterDrinks SAS
Interdiction de vente de boissons alcooliques aux mineurs de moins de 18 ans
La preuve de majorité de l'acheteur est exigée au moment de la vente en ligne.
CODE DE LA SANTÉ PUBLIQUE : ART. L. 3342-1. L. 3342-3