- Bottled beer
- Best-sellers MiniPack
Sample our top six all-time best-sellers in one superb selection pack
Abbaye de Leffe
Leffe’s magnificent Tripel is bursting with warm spiced vanilla and generous sweet malts
|Assortment Beer Count|
|Assortment Style Count|
|Assortment Country Count|
|Assortment Color Count|
Now you can enjoy six of our all-time top-sellers in one minipack. With beer from Belgium, Netherlands, France and the UK, now you can find out what the world is drinking, and why it’s so popular…
The Best-sellers minipack features:
- Camden Town Brewery, Pale Ale is an English lager with flavours of hops, herbs and citrus fruits such as lemon and grapefruit.
- Kwak is a thirst-quenching Belgian beer in the Pale Ale style that lets us smell aromas of fruit and spices.
- Hoegaarden Grand Cru is an incredibly sweet Belgian Pale Ale beyond its 8.7% alcohol, flavoured with coriander and orange, in which one finds notes of spices and malt.
- Goose Island IPA is a India Pale Ale with floral hops and a well balanced bitterness.
- Leffe Triple is a famous Belgian Triple, complex with its fruity and hoppy flavours.
- Birra Del Borgo ReAle, an Italian beer, easy to drink with its moderate bitterness and citrus and caramel flavours.
Our similar products